Our expertise in International Procurement offers the tools, know-how, and systems to access the world markets directly to purchase any type of goods and services, primarily with original equipment manufacturers.
Being established in Houston allows us to be an important facilitator providing comprehensive management solutions for the supply chain of goods and services, which results in benefits for our main shareholder and suppliers.
Advantages of PPI services:
- Ensure the most favorable commercial conditions achieved through aggregated demand and direct relationship with manufacturers and service providers avoiding intermediaries.
- Long-term strategic alliances between the Pemex Group and suppliers.
- Generate value through the optimization of procurement processes, reducing time of the hiring process.
- Reduction of time and cost in inspection, transportation, insurance and customs procedures.
- Predefined terms and conditions to avoid repetitive negotiations.
- Effective and optimized acquisition through pre-negotiated procurement instruments (CP and ACREF) that reduces repetitive trading with the different PEMEX entities.
The integration of the following services adds value to all our procurement operations: