Responsible to analyze, define, develop, test and maintain Custom Software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements throughout the production life cycle, followed by roll out and user support.
Applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems to implement requirements according to user requests. Assist internal personnel in the use of the applications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Discuss users’ needs for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility and time required for implementation, their compatibility with current systems and infrastructure capabilities to support them, maintain dialog with users as development progresses.
- Design data structures and procedures to solve requests, and develop programs using structured analysis and design. Prepare flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps a program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
- Develop and maintain technical and user manuals and guidelines.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Liaise with IT support and other team members to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Write technical and user documentation.
- Recreate steps taken by user to locate source of problem or errors, implement correction and test the modified program. Create and lead user acceptance testing.
- Train and assist internal personnel regarding usability of the applications, functional details, and any problems that arise during their operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of five years’ experience in computer programming, applying the full life cycle of software applications.
SKILLS AND EXPERTICE
- Experience with UNIX, C/C++, Java, Windows, .Net TCP/IP Servers and Clients, SQL, Oracle database and development tools, Visual Studio C-Sharp
- Experience in Web services applications, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, SAP PI/XI
- Bilingual (English, Spanish).
- Should be a self-starter possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and provide effective solutions.
- Communicate effectively with business and operations.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com