Board of Directors
Pemex Procurement International, Inc Board of Director meets regularly to discuss reviews and reports on the business and plans of the Company.
- Evaluate the performance of the company in accordance with its strategy, purposes, business plan and budget.
- Approve the Annual Report.
- Approve any major changes to the Company’s corporate structure, management and internal control.
- Approve any significant changes in accounting policies or practices.
- Appointment or removal of the Company Secretary.
- Any other matter outside the scope of the powers and authority of the main shareholder (Pemex), the Chairman or delegated to the Board of Directors.
- Rodrigo Becerra Mizuno
- David Ruelas Rodriguez
- Jorge Eduardo Kim Villatoro
- Luis Alberto Martinez Bravo
- Alejandro Dieck Assad
- Carlos Elizalde Orozco